I’m so excited about this recipe! Not only is it super healthy, but I got to use my new ramekins I got at World Market the other day! This meal is such a great way to start the day. You get a handful of fresh veggies along with some protein to keep you full. The egg yolk also remains nice and runny after baking which is my favorite part 🙂 Hope you enjoy!
2 Bellpeppers, chopped
2 small zucchini or 1 large, chopped
1 onion, chopped
2 garlic cloves, chopped finely
small handful of fresh basil, chopped
1 tbsp evoo
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
6 -8 eggs
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F and spray a roasting pan with nonstick spray.
- Put veggies, salt and pepper, basil, and parmesan cheese in roasting pan and toss with evoo.
- Roast veggies for 30 minutes.
- Spread veggies evenly among ramekins.
- Make a small well in each ramekin and crack an egg over the top.
- Place all ramekins on an oven tray and bake for about 20-25 minutes.